AND ENJOY HEALTHY HAIRWith
With the latest in hair repair technology
Terre a Mer's Hair Repair Experts promise
you the healthiest hair you've ever had.
Repair the 3 main causes of hair damage
Bleaching, perms, colour & harsh ingredients
See salt, hard water, chlorine, UV, pollution
Incorrect use of styling tools
Think your hair is beyond repair?
Our experts are specialists in restoration of
even the most extreme types of damage
What hair repair
can mean for your hair
Our hair repair experts use the latest hair repair techniques along with
Terre a Mer’s Keratin enriched formula, to re-build your hair from the inside out.
Split End Repair
Resulting in: healthy, shiny, beautiful hair
Keratin makes up
95% of your hair The other 5% is Moisture
When your hair is damaged, the keratin needs to be restored. Terre a Mer replaces lost keratin and dramatically improves your hair's texture.
Keratin can help
you grow your hair up to 2x longer
Hair grows faster when you don’t need to cut it. Repairing split ends allows you to go longer between trims, allowing your hair to grow faster.
Top Questions Answered
Depending on the level of damage and what you want for your hair, these are your options
Products to mask the damage
Hair masks deep treatments and serums can help to temporarily improve your hair's condition. Over time their cost adds up and they don't repair damage.
Professional keratin repair
Terre a Mer's keratin treatment uses scientifically engineered liquid keratin to transform damage. The only treatment that fully repairs, providing long lasting heathly hair.
A hair cut
The last resort for extremelly damaged hair. A hair cut will eliminate damaged ends but It's not the best solution if you want to grow your hair.
A high performance product requires a highly skilled expert
1 A qualified stylist will have extensive training in the science of hair repair
2 They will have different techniques which cater to your hair type and condition
3 They use an Australian certified keratin hair repair product backed by Australian safety standards (tested for Formaldehyde)
4 Your treatment comes with a Guarantee
Investing in your hair is ultimately your choice. Here are some of the benefits our client enjoy.
INCREASED CONFIDENCE: Knowing that every day will be a good hair day provides our clients with a great start to every morning. Our clients can be confident that no matter what the weather is doing and no matter they have on (whether business meetings, dancing or the gym) they will look their best. For our professional clientelle, effortless hair is a game changer.
SAVING TIME: Studies show that women can spend up to 45 minutes on their hair every morning. After the Terre a Mer treatment, our clients can achieve a salon-like professional look in just 5 minutes at home. Imagine what you could do with all that extra time.
SAVING MONEY: Recent surveys show that clients with damaged hair can spend up to $250 per month on at home aftercare and styling products to improve the look and texture of their hair, only to realise these solutions are only a temporary fix.
You don’t need to put up with hair damage. Would waking up to a great hair day every day would make your life better?
Why choose Australia’s hair repair experts?
Thousands of satisfied clients and guaranteed results
The healthiest damage repair technology
Terre a Mer’s revolutionary formula repairs
your hair while it straightens
Australia’s only hair repair centre
Where Terre a Mer’s Hair Repair Experts transform even the most damaged hair
Team of Experts
Intensive rejuvenation (hair repair) is our specialty, it’s what we do. Our technicians are highly skilled in the latest hair rejuvenation techniques for all hair types.
No one is more passionate about repairing hair damage than we are. The joy a client experiences when their hair is transformed is what we live for.
For all hair types
No hair type is too challenging for our experts. Got extremely damaged, and unruly hair? Our experts are masters in all the most challenging hair types.